Who can I contact for more information?

The City of Wetaskiwin will be updating its website as more information becomes available. If you have specific questions, please email us at cannabisinput@wetaskiwin.ca or call Wetaskiwin City Hall at 780.361.4400 to be directed to the appropriate department.

For more information, please see the Community Standards Bylaw 1916-18 

Show All Answers

1. Where can I purchase recreational cannabis in Wetaskiwin?
2. Where can I consume cannabis in Wetaskiwin?
3. What is the difference between medical cannabis and recreational use of cannabis?
4. Can I grow cannabis at home? If so, how much can I grow?
5. Who can I contact for more information?