Community gardens are an important component in creating a healthy, sustainable city. Thank you to everyone who participated last year and welcome to all you gardening newcomers! We hope you have a great growing season!
Thanks to everyone who reserved their garden plot this year. All plots have been spoken for.
Spring is finally here and it's time to sign up for your garden plots! Two (2) garden plot locations are available this year:
- 47 Street(across from the Early Education building)
- One (1) plot per household allowed
- All plots have been spoken for at this location.
- Montgomery Park(53 Street & 52 Avenue)
- Two (2) plots per household allowed
Plots are 10 feet x 30 feet and will be assigned on a first come, first serve basis. The number of plots are limited at each location.
Steps to reserve a garden plot:
- Contact Public Works by email at email@example.com or phone at 780.361.4436.
- If there are any available plots at your preferred location, the Terms of Reference/Application form will be sent to you.
- A $50 deposit is required prior to planting. This can be paid at City Hall Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 4:30 pm (closed 12 noon to 1:00 pm) by cheque, cash, debit, credit card, or money order. *$30 will be refunded at the end of the season once the garden plot is properly cleaned out by the plot holder.
Got questions? Check out the FAQs! Still have a question? Call Public Works at 780.361.4436.
|Responsibilities of Plot Holders||Responsibilities of the City of Wetaskiwin|