Public Hearings & Notices
*in-person attendance at City Council meetings is not allowed due to provincial health restrictions. Attendance via virtual online meetings is encouraged.*
Upcoming Public Hearings
Notice of Public Hearing for Bylaw 1997-20 to amend the Land Use Bylaw 1804-13.
Date: Monday, August 16, 2021 | Time: 4:00 PM
Location: City of Wetaskiwin Council Chambers, 2nd Floor, City Hall, 4705 50 Avenue.
You are invited to provide input on the proposed amendment of the Land Use Bylaw. The amendments will include the following changes:
- Developments which are exempt from permit requirements
- Sign regulations within the Urban Services (US) zone
- Clarification of parking and loading regulations
- Language changes to include inclusive pronouns
A full copy of Bylaw 1997-20 can be viewed on the City website at wetaskiwin.ca or in person at City Hall (4705 – 50 Avenue).
If you wish to provide comments respecting this proposed amendment, you may do so by any of the following:
- Speaking directly to Council at the public hearing. If you wish to speak directly to Council, you MUST register before 4:00 PM on Friday, August 13, 2021. To register, please contact Andrew Chell by email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (780.335.4900)
- Submitting written comments before 4:00 PM on Friday, August 13, 2021 by email to: email@example.com
- Submitting written comments to be received by Friday, August 13, 2021 by regular mail to:
City of Wetaskiwin
Attention: Planning and Engineering
Wetaskiwin, AB T9A 2E9
If you have any questions regarding this Land Use Bylaw amendment, please contact Andrew Chell, Manager of Planning and Engineering, at 780.335.4900, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org