RSSEmailPrintHomeContact Us

Go To Search
Click to Home
Have Your Say
Have Your Say
Are you interested in participating in civic matters? There are a number of ways for you to get involved and have your say.

Request to Address Council

You are always welcome to make an appointment to address Council directly at one of their regular meetings (usually held every second Monday).

Please contact our Manager of Legislative Services at (780) 361-4459 to schedule a Council appointment.

Contact Mayor & Council
Feel passionate about something? Let your elected representatives know!

Open Houses & Public Hearings
The City of Wetaskiwin is committed to keeping citizens up-to-date on important projects and initiatives. Open houses and public hearings are places where the public can offer their suggestions and insights.

We always advertise open houses and public hearings in the local newspaper. Public hearing are also advertised on the public hearings page of our website.

Email Communications
The City’s Communications Department is always looking for public feedback and input. Don’t hesitate in sharing your thoughts with us through email.