RSSEmailPrintHomeContact Us

Go To Search
Click to Home
Report a Concern
How to Report a Concern
The City of Wetaskiwin cares about the safety and well-being of the community. Concerns reported to the City are always taken seriously and will be resolved in an efficient manner.

Request Tracker
Fill out our easy, online form with the details of your concern or request. You can track the status of the requests you have submitted to ensure your voice is being heard. For bylaw-related concerns, please use the online reporting service listed below.
Submit your concern using Request Tracker.

Online Reporting - Bylaw Services
If you have a bylaw-related concern, please share it using our online reporting system. Similar to Request Tracker, this online reporting system is user-friendly and 100 per cent confidential.
Submit your concern using Bylaw's online reporting service.

Phone City Hall
You are always welcome to phone City Hall at 780-361-4400 with any concerns you may have.
Wetaskiwin City Hall is open Monday to Friday from 8:30 am until 4:30 pm.

After-Hours Emergency
If it's past the City's regular hours of operation (8:30 am - 4:30 pm) and you spot a serious concern (water line has broken, street light is out, etc.), please phone our after-hours emergency line at 780-361-8035.