The next regular council meeting is September 12 at 9 a.m. at City Hall. Those attending in person are encouraged to wear black or wear a black mourning ribbon out of respect for Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II and surviving family.
A live stream of the meeting can be found at Wetaskiwin - Video (civicweb.net). A recording of the meeting will be posted to the City's official YouTube channel.
September 12 Meeting Agenda
- Call to Order
- Open Microphone
- Adoption of the Agenda
- Consent Agenda
- Regular Council Meeting Minutes - August 22, 2022
- FIR 22-001 Noxious Weeds
- Committee of the Whole
- Staff Report for Information - Clean Energy Improvement Program
- Staff Report for Information - Heritage Trees
- Staff Reports for Decision
- Urban Forest Sustainability Policy Update
- Naming Policy CO-052
- CO-003 Council Recognition
- CO-009 Display of Flags
- Bylaw 2020-22 Water and Wastewater Bylaw
- In-Camera Session
- In-Camera Sections 16 and 24
- I move that City Council proceeds with the meeting in an in camera session to discuss a matter which falls under Sections 16 and 24 of the Freedom of Information and Protection of Privacy Act exceptions to disclose.
- I move that City Council continues the meeting in public.
- New Business
- Notice of Motion from Councillor Blatz re: Nature Park
- Notice of Motion from Mayor Gandam re: Social Media Policy for City Council