Candidate Campaign Disclosure Statements
All candidates are required pursuant to the Local Authorities Election Act to submit Campaign Disclosure Statements regardless of whether they self-funded, received campaign contributions, or did not have any campaign expenses.
For all contributions over $50.00, candidates must submit the names of those who made the contribution with their Statement.
Candidates, please take notice of the following dates:
- January 9, 2020 - Deadline to submit Campaign Disclosure Statements
*Please Note Recent amendments to the Local Authorities Election Act have come into full force. Please review the following attachments to become familiar with the changes:
- Campaign Finance and Contribution Disclosure
- Accountability and Transparency
- Voter Accessibility
- Third Party Advertising
- General Clarifying and Technical Amendments
- Local Authorities Election Act
- Bylaw 1878-17 Municipal Election
- Bylaw 1877-17 Election Signage
- Campaign Disclosure Statement and Financial Statement Form
Additional InformationFor further information or if you have any questions regarding the Election or the Result of the Election, please contact Jacqueline Pelechytik, Returning Officer at 780.361.4420 or at email@example.com
Please check back regularly as information on this page is subject to change and/or additional information may be posted. The above information is provided as a courtesy to potential candidates and the City of Wetaskiwin is in no way responsible for errors or omissions. Please consult the Local Authorities Election Act as a comprehensive guide to the election. It is the responsibility of the candidates to read and understand the legislation and bylaws concerning this election.