|Want to go paperless and be entered for a chance to win a $100 gift card to a local business of your choice? Sign up for e-billing by October 1, 2023 to be entered into our draw! For more information about e-billing, read the press release.|
Peace Hills Utilities Inc. is introducing electronic billing—an easy, worry-free service for receiving your utility bills. There are many benefits to signing up for e-billing, including:
- Paperless billing customers will receive their monthly invoices faster than regular mail customers, and e-billing reduces the risk of missing utility bill invoices which can result in late payment fees.
- It is easier to keep track of electronic invoices.
- Your utility bill is sent directly to your email inbox, meaning there is no need to worry about your bill being lost during potential disruptions to mailing services.
Sign up online:
You can sign up to receive your utility bill via email by completing the Paperless Billing Sign Up Form.
Sign up via our fillable form:
You can sign up to receive your utility bill via email by completing the Paperless Billing Sign Up Form (PDF) and submitting it to Peace Hills Utilities Inc. in one of the following ways:
- Emailed to email@example.com
- Dropped off at Wetaskiwin City Hall (4705 - 50 Avenue)
- Mailed to Wetaskiwin City Hall (4705 - 50 Avenue, Wetaskiwin Alberta T9A 0R8)
It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that their email address is kept current with Peace Hills Utilities Inc. for all future correspondence. Peace Hills Utilities Inc. will not be responsible for the non-receipt of notifications due to an invalid email address or the applicant’s server malfunction.
Non-receipt of your tax or utility bill does not exempt you from the penalty due to late payment.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change. Peace Hills Utilities Inc. will endeavor to notify clients of any amendments made to the terms and conditions of online access and/or electronic billing and notifications.